Tuesday 1 December 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos

Laura asks…

How do i walk correctly in high heels stiletto pumps ?

I've started to work at an business suite and it required me to wear a suit or skirt suit and i have to wear stiletto pumps. So i want to know how can walk correctly in stiletto pumps ? Last friday I tripped on my way into the elevator.

Our pick of the answers:

I agree that it takes practise and to use caution on stairs - especially if you are wearing a long garment like a trench coat. It is very easy to catch your heel in the hem; so lift your garment and use the handrail.

Maria asks…

Could Stiletto high heels pierce your skin if a woman walked on you?

Would it be possible to get a picture of a woman standing on me with stiletto high heels with out getting stabbed?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes, it's possible to get a picture of a woman standing on you with stiletto heels. They won't pierce you, you'll be fine!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-stilettos-31/

No comments:

Post a Comment