Sunday 27 December 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women On Sale

Sharon asks…

Graduation dress and shoes!?

So this is my dress: http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/women/shop-sale-clearance/sale/city-triangles-one-shoulder-lace-shutter-pleat-dress/prod.jump?ppId=pp5002440997&catId=cat100240012&deptId=dept20000015&dimCombo=null&dimComboVal=null&cmJCP_C=labeled&cmJCP_T=XGN3 And for shoes I can't decide between the two! There's this: http://www.target.com/p/women-s-merona-earline-low-wedge-espadrille-gold/-/A-14278539#prodSlot=medium_1_7 And this: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/style-co-shoes-highlight-dress-sandals?ID=805065&CategoryID=55768&swatchColor=Chelsea Blue#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D56%26ruleId%3D52%26slotId%3D40 (The blue colored heels) My cap and gown are like a baby blue color if that helps! Thank you! Graduation is inside!

Our pick of the answers:

/although I like the second pair of shoes better for the occasion, is your graduation outside?If you'll be walking on grass, get the first pair. Otherwise, go with the second.

Susan asks…

Where to find CUTE, INEXPENSIVE shoes for young women with larger feet???

I am 6 feet even and where a size 12 shoe in women, but I'm only 22 so I surely don't want shoes that look like I'm 65+ nor like I'm 16(no offense).

Our pick of the answers:

Obviously these other answerers don't have large feet - size 13 here baby! Pay less sometimes have larger shoes, but never a great selection. Tall Girl is a great place to go, stylish shoes but a bit pricey, get there on a sale day, never tried online, but I might try that myself. Oh ya, after I had my baby, my shoe size increased! Doesn't happen to all women, but makes it tough to get those cute shoes! Good luck

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment