Monday 7 December 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women On Sale

Helen asks…

Where can I find big shoes for women?

I have a size 12 foot and I can't find any stores that sell my size. I live in NY on long island. The only store i've found is payless and I think you can understand why I don't get my shoes there. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Hey Sarah! Don't worry you live in NY you can get anything. Click on the source link below. They have some nice shoes on sale. And they specialize in all types of widths and lengths also. Click the second link, scroll to the bottom and see the stores in NY that you can go to. I would recommend the second link (Claro) because the prices are not as Steep as the Designer shoes website. Good Luck.

Linda asks…

Women - What size shoe do you wear?

How stretched out/ruined or ripped would my shoes be if you managed to squeeze your foot into them? First one that thinks they could tear them apart if they really tried and how, gets the points. I wear close to a men's size 5 US (6-6.5 in women's) and I'm 5' 6" tall.

Our pick of the answers:

Im a size 7, sometimes if a shoe is on sale and they dont have my size ill get a 6.5 and make them fit. But they never get ruined or ripped:) so im sure i can fit in your shoes ok. They mite hurt but no damage lol! Xo:)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Shoes For Women On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment