Tuesday 29 December 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes For Men

Helen asks…

Ladies, if you came into work after hours and discovered one of you male coworkers in dress heels N hose?

I'm just curious how some of you ladies would react if you come in late to discover you worked with a crossdresser? and you do notice that I'm not dressed tastelessly but actually look well put together? Would you be supportive? would you use it as blackmail?

Our pick of the answers:

I would be a little surprised but I wouldnt spread it around-its his personal choice and its private to him and it wouldnt affect my opinion of him! Definitely not something to blackmail the poor man about! It would however put me off dating him, I dont want a boyfriend who borrows my shoes!

Maria asks…

What kind of shoes would you wear ladies?

My fiance wants his man-parts walked on with high heels. What kind of heels should I wear to walk on his stuff? show me some pics and let me know good places to buy some.

Our pick of the answers:

Super sharp heels :D hhahahah wow ur man is ehhh crazy

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment