Saturday 19 December 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Over 50

Betty asks…

Best places to buy shoes for women?

The places need to be cheap, but good quality. I'm not going to pay $50+ for a pair of shoes, I have better stuff to use my money for. I'm specifically looking for boots and booties. And if you know of places that sell boots for people with bigger calves that would be awesome! They can be online or physical stores. Thank you!

Our pick of the answers:

Have you checked out DSW? Some of their shoes and boots are really expensive but they have AWESOME sales where you can often get $80 shoes for $20 or so. There is an actual store right around the corner from me but I know they have an online store also. Good luck.

Donna asks…

how popular are non leather shoes?

for women - for men - in fashion - in sports - in daily life?

Our pick of the answers:

I own probably 50 pairs of shoes and only thing closest to leather which i own are my suede boots and a touch of leather on my trainers there's so much choice out there now i'd say leather shoes aren't nearly as popular or necessary and i agree, obviously it's different for business people and formal wear

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Shoes For Women Over 50

No comments:

Post a Comment