Sunday 27 December 2015

Your Questions About Heels

Jenny asks…

How do you make heels more comfortable?

I am short and wearing heels are uncomfortable to me, how can I make them more comfy or which shoes are comfy?

Our pick of the answers:

Heels look great, but regardless of how comfortable they feel, your arches will begin to hurt if you wear them all day. However, we all want to look good, so here's some tips: -If they are rubbing on a certain area of your foot, put a padded bandaid there. This works if you are wearing pumps which cover much of your foot. -If they are strappy shoes that would look silly with a bandaid, rub some vasaline on the area of your foot thats rubbing against the shoe. This will help to prevent blisters. -You can buy shoe inserts for heels now at Rite aid, CVS, Walmart, etc. Which really make a difference!! I would recommend getting heels 1/2 a size too large if you plan on putting inserts in them though, otherwise your foot might feel too crowded. -The most comfortable heels I have are thong sandal heels, they have the same pressure points as flip flops so I'm used to wearing them. Hope that helped...

Maria asks…

How do I tighten high heels a little bit?

My heels are slightly, a tiny bit stretched out so if I put them on, I can make my heel slip out (it doesn't happen when I walk, but they're not that snug). Is there something I can put in them to make them a tiny bit smaller so they're snug again?

Our pick of the answers:

Try getting some heel grips. I know Payless sells some, but I'm sure you could find them elsewhere too. Basically you just insert them into your shoes and it helps keep them on your feet if your shoes are a bit too big.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-heels-25/

No comments:

Post a Comment