Saturday 12 December 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

Sharon asks…

What size would i wear in a girls/ladys shoes.?

Im a guy i wear a size 10 in guys shoes

Our pick of the answers:

12

Sandra asks…

How can I get cool [teen] shoes when I have big feet?

I wear a size 11 or 12 in women's and have a very hard time finding shoes I like. I tried going to journeys.com because they have the type of shoes I like but no such luck. I've tried going to different brands websites and they don't have my size either. Am I doomed to wear granny sneakers forever?

Our pick of the answers:

I have the same same shoes as you, I get my tennis shoes from Nike or Puma, both of them come in size 11/12. You can design your own on Nike ID. Try www.Zappos.com they have a lot of shoes also. If you have a ladys footlocker, they have size 11/12 shoes online and you can go into the store and they sometimes have them or can ship them to you. Hmmm..payless carries your size, and have an website. Also sports shoes, if you need those, you can get them at www.eastbay.com Hope this helps (:

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

No comments:

Post a Comment