Saturday 26 December 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

Mandy asks…

How do youth shoe sizes compare to ladies sizes?

I wear a size 7 1/2 in a ladies shoe. I have bought youth sizes in the past, but don't remember the size ratio. Can you tell me what size show I would wear in kid's?

Our pick of the answers:

Youth is smaller........not as wide

Sandra asks…

Where can I buy stylish wide fit shoes?

I have very wide feet which have been made even wider due to my very attractive bunions. I find it very hard to find shoes that fit me well. I'm a size 5 but I normally buy a size 6 and even that is too narrow for me. Anyone know of any places that sell fashionable shoes with a very wide fit? I'm looking for shoes and pumps as well as heels. I know I can get old lady proper shoes but I want something that looks good as well as fits :) Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Go to new look shoes, they have a wide fit section :D

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment