Wednesday 16 December 2015

Your Questions About High Heels

Mary asks…

Is 15 too young to wear high heels?

I turn 16 in three months, and was wondering whether it'd be okay to start wearing high heeled shoes when going out to parties and stuff? Quite a few other people my age do, but I don't want to come across as a skank or anything.

Our pick of the answers:

Wearing high heels doesn't make you look like a skank, unless you're talking about the high-heeled boots that go up to your thighs. It's just a type of shoe, go for it. I wear heels all the time, because I'm a little on the short side, it's easier to reach things. XD

Nancy asks…

tips for wearing high heels?

what are your tips to wearing high heels, for balance, walking , foot health etc? any tips?

Our pick of the answers:

I have been wanting to wear high heels forever and finally a few months ago I had the guts to buy some. What I do is when I get home from school I put them on and walk around the house for about 10-15 minutes. Keep in mind if you have carpet the feeling of concrete and carpet feel different but I am just making my feet get a feel for the new shoes. Buy some shoe grips for the bottom of your heel. They are like a sticker that you put on the bottom of your heel so you won't slip or fall. My sister wears heels all the time and she told me you just have to get used to the feeling. At first it's hard and you feel like you are walking funny but then over time it will become natural! I hope this helped :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment