Sunday 5 May 2013

Your Questions About Women's Shoes For Men

Mandy asks…

Are the Converses for men and women the same exact shoe?

I was at Kohl's the other day buying Converse sneakers. On the website, there are Converses under both Men's and Women's Shoes. However, when I was in the store, they only had Converses in the Men's Section. I know that the sizes are just 2 sizes smaller for women, but is the shoe the same? Or are there any differences? For instance, would the men's shoe be wider or shaped differently? I was just curious.

Our pick of the answers:

The shoe is the same...i think

Sharon asks…

Does it matter if I buy men's or women's Nike running shoes?

I want to get Nike + shoes (the ones you use with the iPod connector/sensor) for Christmas, but it seems that I like a lot of the colors in the men's section rather than women's. If I'm buying, let's say, Zoom Jasaris, what's the difference between the men's & women's?? Aside from the size/color? Is the shape/fit/comfort exactly the same?

Our pick of the answers:

You really need to try them on first. The fit will be very different. A men's D (standard) width is NOT the same as a women's. And I know you really might want the Nike product for the iPod functionality, but most runners would agree that Nike makes fairly dismal running shoes. Go to a running shoe store, and let them measure you and watch you run. Base your decision on your feet.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Shoes For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment