Saturday 11 May 2013

Your Questions About Shoes For Women On Sale

Lisa asks…

why is voting like shoes on sale?

because women are willing to get trampled for both, despite the fact they'll never use them

Our pick of the answers:

I think he is on about Emiline Pankhurst who jumped under a horse when protesting for womens rights to vote but now no fcuker bothers to vote anyways. Have a star.

Ruth asks…

Where can I get used, well worn, size 8 stripper shoes other then ebay?!?

DON'T COMMENT IF YOUR JUST GOING TO BE IGNORANT! <also I didn't know where to categorize this at... I figured more guys would know so I would put it in this one... Everyone knows different things are for different people and there are lots of men and women out there that have a huge foot fetish. Just like some guys like to smell their ladies panties my guy likes to smell shoes/feet and I love it... Well, I do not produce smelly shoes. My feet smell very good all of the time and it doesn't matter what I do they will not smell so there ya go. I am currently trying to find another girls well worn, size 8 black on black pleaser stripper shoes, but I can not find them. I am looking for an item that is a little unusual so I need to be patient with that, but while I am waiting I would like to know if anyone knows of any other good sites to go to that sale used, trashy, well worn women's shoes.... Hope someone has an idea and please don't say Ebay. I want another site to go to as well...

Our pick of the answers:

Call around to your local strip clubs and ask if there are any girls who would be interested in selling their shoes. If you offer the right price I'm sure you'll find a few takers. You can also try looking for web cam model sites. Some of them offer memento services where a girl will send you a piece of clothing she's worn or you can send her an item through a third party to wear and return to you. Perhaps you will have better luck there. I'd offer you a pair of my shoes but I wear 9's and I haven't used them in ages so they're not smelly...lol. I can send you my work boots though! Lmao.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment