Tuesday 14 May 2013

Your Questions About High Heels Without Heel

Ruth asks…

Can a girl look sexy without wearing high heels ?

I've seen girls looking sexy in high heels, but can a girl look sexy without high heels ???

Our pick of the answers:

Yes because it looks like you're not trying hard to be sexy.....and that in itself is sexy. I'm a Converse whore. :-)

Laura asks…

How can I walk in high heels without looking awkward?

I was scouted but they told me to work more on my walk. I really don't know I kept working so hard on it I just don't know how to master the "art of walking in heels"

Our pick of the answers:

I train ramp models. The truth is that you must where them day and night to stretch some muscles and get others to relax. It will take about a week. The other is once your muscle tone is right start to stride. In other words take slightly longer than normal steps to improves you body flow. A good relaxed walk will make it seem to others as if you are walking on air

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment