Friday 3 May 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 13

Mandy asks…

ladies shoe size poll?

I am trying to do a percentage thing and would love to get 100responses so help please this is try number 2 only got 13 responses last time so spread the word please

Our pick of the answers:

11

Carol asks…

Help with shoes please!!?

I am a 16 year old girl and i have a size 13 shoe!! I can't even wear women's shoes anymore. But I'm looking for some heels that are cheap, cute/look good (not the ugly old lady shoes lol), AND in my size!! Any help please? It would be appreciated!!! :) (ive tried zappos but theyre all too expensive!) I want the prices to be below 30 dollars, if possible please. :)

Our pick of the answers:

Try some of these websites they have cute but cheap shoes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment