Friday 3 May 2013

Your Questions About Womens Heels

Sandra asks…

Where to buy size 4 womens dressy heels?

My friend needs a dressy pair of heels for prom but has small feet so its super hard to find anything smaller than a 5, anyone know anywhere that sells smaller shoe sizes??

Our pick of the answers:

Dsw

Carol asks…

Does anyone know if vietnamese womens wears high heels ?

I'm looking for that special person to spend my life with, i'm a vietnamese american who grew up in the united states and is looking for a vietnamese wife, i have an high heel & shoe fetish and i would like for my wife to wear heels. I mean i would love my wife no matter if she doesn't wear heels but it would be great if she wore heels. So i want to know if any vietnamese women wears heels ? Do any vietnamese women in vietnam wears high heels ??

Our pick of the answers:

Forget it! You have lost already! Vietnamese women are all very, very ugly and they all beg and chase white men. Chinese women wear heels and they are MUCH PRETTIER!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment