Wednesday 1 May 2013

Your Questions About Fifty Shades Of Grey

Helen asks…

Did you enjoy reading Fifty Shades of Grey and have any of you men read it too?

Did you enjoy reading Fifty Shades of Grey? Was it all about sex? Because if it is I'm not interested but I'm thinking about purchasing it.

Our pick of the answers:

I would not recommend it - it's based on a Twilight fanfiction that the author wrote before she made it into an original story by changing all the characters names. I read it when it was a fanfic and I read it as a published book and it hasn't improved, sadly. The plot is under-developed and there is too much sex. I would definitely not read it again, and I don't suggest buying it. I read an online copy of it though, and there wasn't much difference from the Twilight fanfic it was based on.

Susan asks…

Is fifty shades of grey based on the movie secretary?

I'm reading my new copy of fifty shades of grey and 3 hours later, i'm almost half way through the book, and I find a remarkable comparison to the movie secretary, is the book based on the film?

Our pick of the answers:

No, but I thought that too when I was reading the first one. By the time you read the second and third books, you'll see it's not. It was actually based on some Twilight fan fiction...LOL

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment