Friday 24 May 2013

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Helen asks…

how much would you pay for a top quality womans dress shoe, and why?

On average how much do you pay for a perfect pair of woman's dress shoes. Say your dream shoes, how much would you be willing to pay?

Our pick of the answers:

It depends, at my age, i just ruin shoes at partys so i only pay under $100 for mine because i get bored quickly of my shoes BUT i do have an expensive pair of black pumps, which cost me a fair bit, id say $200 because they are a staple and they are well made and i wear them to events that i need to look SWISH and dressed up like formals and stuff, not to house partys. I think a top quality womens shoe should cost as much as you can afford to spend.depending on like cost per wear or whatever :) like, if you were a buisiness woman, wearing heels every day to work, you wouldnt buy cheapo shoes or theyll break from overwearing, you would want top quality stuff man, like really expensive long lasting shoes! But if you only wore heels maybe once a week or once every couple of weeks, then a mid range classic black shoe would be alright, you know?

Donna asks…

What are the most comfortable shoes to wear on my Wedding Day?

My wedding is in May and at first I wanted to wear a sandle with a heal but after wearing them for my fitting I realized just how uncomfortable they were. Now I think I want a peek a boo shoe, my bridesmaids are wearing them. I figure if I get these type of shoes I can insert a cushion or something, so I can make it as comfortable as possible since I will be on my feet all day. Does anyone know of any good styles or makes or any good inserts? Where can I get them from? Please help me be comfortable!

Our pick of the answers:

Congratulations on your wedding! I'm a shoe addict, so I know how important it is to be comfy (especially on a special day like this). I looked around, and here are are few ideas for you: - http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2915954?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=linea+paolo+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults Linea Paolo brand shoes are unbelievably comfortable, so I don't even know if you'll NEED any inserts! Nordstrom sells this brand and they're having a special for free shipping off your entire order with purchase of any shoe. I'm not too sure where your wedding is either, but these are cute spring heels; so if it's outdoor it may go well with the setting. -Wedge heels are comfortable over regular pumps, due to the weight distribution of your foot. - Here's another: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2930455/0~2376778~2372808~6007401?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6007401&P=1 They have an option of white. -Another hint: you don't want to wear pantyhose because your foot will slip towards the front of your shoe and create discomfort. - http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2920176/0~2376778~2372808~6007401?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6007401&P=1 -you don't want the heel too high because you'll be in pain no watter what. -Here's some really cute ones in "lace cracked leather" (that i just might buy for myself!): http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2914215/0~2376778~2372808~6007401?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6007401&P=2 - http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2868994/0~2376778~2372808~6007401?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6007401&P=3 -you may not find what you are looking for here, but this brand of shoes is my all-time favorite for style and comfort: http://www.seychellesfootwear.com/ They specialize in comfortable women's shoes with a twist, so take a look. -Finally, another brand that you may be lucky with is steven by Steve Madden. They have many different styles of peep toe heels that are very comfy. I don't know if your dress is white or off-white, but here's a darling off-white pair: http://www.stevemadden.com/item_image.asp?id=13526 Here's the main page: http://www.stevemadden.com/default.asp -okay, as for inserts, this one took me a while to find. I have them on right now, but I couldn't remember the brand name. These are miracle workers for your feet: Apara gel steppies for the ball of your foot. They add on hours of time on your tootsies. They sell them at DSW and (i think -->) nordstrom. Here's a look: http://www.essentialapparel.com/index.cfm/a/catalog.brandprodshow/brandid/128 They also have other products for your feet, including ones that prevent you from slipping. -One more thing: be sure to break your shoes in before you wear them!!!!!!!! I hope this helps, because it took me forever! :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment