Sunday 5 May 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Maria asks…

Where to buy patent leather flat Mary jane shoes like the ones in the lenscrafter Ad?

I saw these shoes in an ad in the October issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine.

Our pick of the answers:

Try the Nine West site.

Sandy asks…

What kind of shoes is Beyonce wearing?

In the 03 Bonnie and Clyde music video when she has the white outfit on. There's only one shot of her shoes but I can't tell what kind of shoes they are. I am trying to dress up as her in this outfit for halloween. 10 pts for someone who can let me know asap!

Our pick of the answers:

Here Are Some Similair Ones http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&safe=off&um=1&resnum=0&q=nine+west+shoes+black+and+gold&ie=UTF-8&ei=GGXpSoabEpPbjQebqvSZDQ&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCAQrQQwAA There From The Nine West Brand Hope I Helped ;)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment