Monday 13 May 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Donna asks…

How do I put together a power suit?

I have to wear a "power suit" (black blazer and pencil skirt, with a white blouse, which is how I want to keep the ensemble) to a pretty important event for my work. It's an unsaid dress code. But I know all the women will be wearing a black blazer and pencil skirt, with a blouse. I don't want to stand out too much but I do want some personal touches. So I was wondering if I could wear pumps that aren't black. I can see that outrageous shoes with a black suit might be overdoing it, but is there nothing that can be done? Please, any other advice that'll help me dress up my boring suit would be appreciated!

Our pick of the answers:

You can wear other colors than black, like brown, but I still suggest the classic black pump. Try Christian Louboutin open-toe black slingbacks. They are adorable, and all the stars are wearing them! They can be pricey, but they are high-quality, cute and fashionable shoes! Try Neiman Marcus for Christian Louboutin. If you aren't willing to pay up to $600 for shoes, though, try Nine West.

Mary asks…

What brand of dress shoes is the most comfortable? the worst?

I have several dress shoes... so far kenneth cole new york is the best shoes that i have... and the worst in term of comfortability and price is gucci shoes... how about you?

Our pick of the answers:

The most comfortable is Salvatore Ferragamo! Hands down! Worth every penny. Nine West is not that bad either. I think the curvature of the sole really suits my feet. :) I don't know about uncomfortable since I never actually take them home from the store.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment