Wednesday 15 May 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

Ruth asks…

is there a shoes shop in L.A, USA that fits size 11 - 13 or size 43 and above for ladies?

I am out for some new shoes and well i inherited my Dad genes so I'm size 11/12 (depending on shoes) and I am heading over to the USA in June and well, Mum says I need to find shoes, so is there any shops that will sell those sizes?

Our pick of the answers:

The biggest I've seen in stores are 10 (Womens) and 13 (Mens.) Maybe you'll have some luck in the Men's section.

Helen asks…

Ladies Shoe Size~?

Hello! I have been reading a lot of disparaging comments lately about the size of Paris Hilton & Brooke Hogans Feet. Both tall girls- both have fairly large feet. Paris- size 11 Brooke- size 12 I am 5'9 and usually wear a size 10~ sometimes an 11~ and sometimes I can't even fit an 11 in certain brands. So here is my question. What size shoe do you wear, and how tall are you? Does having smaller feet make you feel better about yourself?

Our pick of the answers:

Im 5'8" and im an 11-12 and its hard for me to fingd shoes, my sneakers are a mens 10 and a 1/2 (i dont look at womens sneakers anymore) and im going into 7th grade, its hard for me, but i get along just fine, lol

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment