Thursday 30 May 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Macy's

Nancy asks…

I need advice on this guy please?

I know this is going to be long, but I really need some answers. I've been dealing with this issue since the beginning of this year, and it's getting really annoying. Thanks so much to anyone who answers, you have no idea how much I appreciate it. Ok, so there's this guy named Luke. Last year, Luke and I went to a private school together for 6th grade. This was a really small school, there were only about 22 kids in our grade, and we had the biggest class. Everyone else thought me and Luke were the two funniest kids there. We were the two kids who could say something in the middle of class, and everyone would start laughing, including the teacher. Me and Luke were kinda "fr-enemies". I liked him, but I would pretend to hate him, and vise versa. I'd insult his shoes, he'd insult my shirt. Then we'd make eachother laugh and forget about the insults. Stuff like that happened all the time. I liked him a lot for a while, and I think he liked me. His friends told me he did all the time. We just had a "love hate" relationship. Now we go to the same public school, and we're in the same English class. We're in 7th grade. We don't talk at all anymore, but I still kinda like him....eeek. The last time we talked was really weird. There's this girl named Macy. Macy is kinda my friend...she sits behind Luke in english, and they're sorta friends I guess, I mean I don't pay attention to who he's friends with. Unless it's a girl he seems interested in, then I pay attention. Haha... Anyway, Macy is...I'm gonna sound really mean when I say this, but I'm not trying to be. She's fat, and has a big head with acne all over her face. So, if he's basing things on looks, I'm not worried that she's going to take him. I'm not that bad looking...I have medium length blonde hair, long eyelashes, and blue eyes. I'm thin. I feel so bad putting her down like that and bragging on myself, I just want you to have a mental image. Anyway, it was the beggining of the year and I wanted to talk to Luke again, I just didn't know what to say. So, I decided to text him asking for Macy's phone number, thinking he had it, and I also thought it would be a good conversation starter. This is how our conversation ended up going: Me: "Hey, does Macy have a phone?" Him: "Yeah" Me: "Cool. Can I have her number please? (:" Him: "I don't have it, I just saw her texting in class. That's how I know she has one." Me: "Oh. Thats not good that she was texting in class. A lot of people do that." He never replied, and what I said in that conversation sounded so stupid! Maybe it would've been ok if I wouldn't have said, "Oh. That's not good that she was texting in class. A lot of people do that." I shoud've just simply said, "Ok. Thanks anyway." So now that's the last memory he has of me! Last year, we were both immature, but he wasn't anywhere as immature as I was. I would text him constantly, and message him on Facebook. If he didn't reply within an hour, I'd say, "You know Luke, I'm just gonna keep messaging you until you answer me.." And I'd chase him around outside, even when he asked me to stop. I'd just annoy the heck out of him, I don't know why he liked me. Now, every time I think about how I treated him, I feel sick.I've matured a lot since last year. I must have been the most annoying person anyone has ever known! I would do ANYTHING just to redo my last year with him. But, I just can't build up the confidence to talk to him. I can't even build up the confidence to text him and apologize! What do I do?! How do I apologize without him thinking I'm weird? I'm thinking about doing it during the summer, so he'll have some time to think about it. But what if worst came to worst, and we had like 5 classes together next year, and we still tried to avoid eachother? Anyway, any suggestion would be great. I just want to be his friend. I think he might still like me. He gets red whenever he looks me in the eye. Once, I walked by him and his friend, and his friend yelled, "Look! There's your girlfriend!" Luke smiled and hid his face. He had to have mentioned me, or his friend wouldn't have said that. Another time, we were in the library. There were plenty of his friends at the computers, but he asked me if he could use my computer when I was done instead of one of his friends. Why'd he ask me, not one of his friends? Someone told me he likes me...I think he likes my looks, not my personality. How do I get him to like my personality too? I know I could, it's just weird to start talking to omeone again after 5 months of not saying anything. Oh, and our parents are friends, so that doesn't help. Thanks SOOO much! (:

Our pick of the answers:

Just keep comming up with excuses to text him just say "hey is this what ever his name is and then say oh okay cause i have two people on my phone with your name and i needed to put a last name in haha(:" and just start a casual convo and send lots of smileys if you run out of stuff to talk about ask to play the question game hope this halps!!! Good luck <3

Lisa asks…

What does an architectural intern wear at the office?

I've just recently graduated with a bachelor of Architecture, with no prior experience in working at a firm. There are several questions here, but I guess my big question is: what does someone who's beginning an architectural internship wear at a firm? I'm by no means one to dress in khakis, dress shoes, and/or button-up tops and have perfectly-coiffed hair. I'm more of a jeans, tank/tee, Doc Martens, hooded-jacket, hair-in-a-bun kind of girl; very laid back style... To what degree can I get away with that? Are jeans or tank tops even ok, and if so, then under what circumstances? Is a "dress code" on a firm-by-firm basis (and therefore just something I should ask my employer)? Also, are there any links to clothing websites, or specific pages, that can give a somewhat safe idea of what to wear? I was given a $100 dollar gift certificate for Macy's and I figure that could be one place that might have semi-professional clothing. Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of this than necessary, but I'm only now really overcoming the nervousness of starting my professional life. I want to be myself as much as possible, while still being able to make a good impression overall. Thanks a lot!

Our pick of the answers:

I just graduated from high school and was in an architectural internship program. The place I went to work for told me to wear a decent (no profanity) T-shirt and clean pants with no rips/tears. Then again, I was mostly on the computers with the designers. I would say that it varies on the company and to ask the employer. If I was in your position, I would wear something semi-professional. Maybe a nice pair of pants with a top that is somewhat dressy. I hope this helps :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment