Wednesday 22 May 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 5

Susan asks…

Women's size 5 shoes??

WHERE can I get them?!? I get so frustrated trying to shop for shoes, everywhere I go the ladies shoes seem to start at a size 6, which is too large for me. I get away fine wearing kids' sneakers and sandals, but for work I'd like to wear something a little more my age....any suggestions?

Our pick of the answers:

Zappos.com They have a lot of womens shoes that are availibe in size 5. Plus they are the absolute best place to buy shoes period. They have the largest selection and free overnight shipping with free no hassle returns for 365 days. Ok I sound like someone payed me to write that but it's true. It's the only place I buy my shoes. Good luck!

Sandra asks…

My daughter is 10 and she wears a 5 1/2- 6 in kids shoes, what size would she wear in ladies shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

Once you get to about a size 5 or 6 in shoes, you're already shopping in the Womens sizes. Whatever she wears now is what you look for.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment