Friday 31 May 2013

Your Questions About Womens Pumps

Donna asks…

What are you thoughts on the audacity of the womens Canada Team?

Don't you find it assisnine that IOC is "investigating" the fact that the Womens Canada Hockey team had the audacity to celebrate beating the crud out of the Americans. I am American, and let me tell you they have EVERY right to celebrate in the fashion that they did! I am actually pissed off that they are being investigated. You KNOW if America had won we would be in everybodies face!!! What a load!!!!!

Our pick of the answers:

I think the public celebration was a little crass and should have been left for a private social time between themselves not a public display of debauchery on ice even though they won and played well. There is a time and place for everything. Having said that they played well and at their ages their unladylike pumped-up behaviour will soon be forgotten because they have apologised. They played a good game and got a gold so I guess there is much to celebrate.

Sandra asks…

Do you like slingbacks pumps or sandals better when it comes to high heels ?

I don't know why but I think slingback pumps are extremely sexy and I feel sexy when I wear them. Pumps are sexy too and are great for formal or casual wear. Sandals are sexy too but are more for the spring and summer. Which ones do you like better ?? Which is sexy in your opinion ???

Our pick of the answers:

Stay with something classic and never goes out of style. Try something like the RSVP Jade like http://shoeswithfashion.com/womens-dress-shoes/rsvp-pointed-toe-pumps-jade/ and you can't go wrong - the curves are artistic perfection.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment