Wednesday 29 May 2013

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Mandy asks…

What are the best shoe stores for cute wedges?

I am looking for cute inexpencive wedges but don't really know of any other shoe stores than payless x0 and they just don't have what I am looking for. So tell me where do you shop girls?

Our pick of the answers:

If you really want cute shoes you might as well go big with jessica simpson or steve madden. Yeah they cost a little more but they last forever, look awesome and are comfortable mostly.

Sandra asks…

What color and style of shoes look good with a red dress?

I have a red dress I am planning to wear to a party. It is about 3 inches below my knee, belted at the waist, and a straight skirt cut. It is a cotton rayon fabric. What color and style shoe will look best??

Our pick of the answers:

Black jessica simpson heels

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment