Friday 24 May 2013

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 14

Linda asks…

How do i know if he likes me or is just flirting?

ok so im new at my school and its been about a little over a month since school started and im 13 and in eight grade. ok so during seminar i sit by this guy and everyone says hes a player. but when he flirts with other girls he flirts different with me than them. like with other girls during class he will pusher their desk away and take there books and all that kind of stuff but..... when he flirts with me.... let meee just tell you some stories. ok so it was shortly after school started and i said that it was really hot outside and hes like 'ya that beecause of you' and he said other things that i dont remembere but when he was saying that he was stubbling throug it. and on tuesday, the night before my friends boyfriend and his friends including the guy i like came to our volleyball game, ok so he comented on one of my serves and i was shocked on how he remembered that cause i didnt think he was paying attention and ya. and on later wednesday after volleyball while he was waiting after football i was walking to the high school and i was trying to put my binder in my bag but its like huge and he comes up at just takes my binder and runs then im like hey! and he said he was just kidding! and gave it back. and thursday i had to dress up cause i play volleyball and we had a game and i was wearing a skirt and heels and he asked if my feet hurt and im like ya and then he said 'you have small feet' and im like sorta and then he said put your foot next to mine and his foot was a size 10 1/2 mens and i wear size 8 womens and his feet looked huge next to mine lol. and then also thursday after school he comes up to one of my friends (i wasnt there) and he pretends to kick her then he noticed it wasnt me and said sorry i thought you were macncheese (i used my user name instead of my name) tell her i said hi. and also yeasterday he showed me 2 hand shakes and one was called turtle and the other idk what its called but ya and he showed me them and then at the end of both we just held hands for a few seconds :) and also yesterday when we were walking to lunch we were talking almost all the way to the commons. and he wanted to know my middle name and i asked what his was and then he told me and then he asked if i knew his real name (cause he goes by a short veresion of his name sorta if you know what i mean)and i said his real name cause i knew it and he asked how and i told him i heard it from someone and then i told him my middle name and he thought i said a dif name so im like no its thenn i said my middle name. oh ya and he calls me gay WHICH IM NOT and then i say no im not you are and then he says not im not you are and well then we just keep saying that about a few more times and ya lol. also yesterday i asked if he was going to the football game for the high school caus eit was an away game and then he put his hands behind his head and flexed his arms while saying 'ill probably go home and bench 250' and i just smiled and laughed and said sure you are so he turns around and asks the guy who sits behind him if he can bench 250 and the guy said 'ya he is ripped he has a six pack' and i smiled and laughed while saying 'sure he does' and then i looked on his profile last night and i saw a pick of him at the beach and he had a six pack!!!!! he also asked when my birthday is and i said when it was and he said wow mines in (i would say but that would give away to much) and he is turning 14 while i dont turn 14 till almost the end of the school year and ya. his birthday is on a saturday and i wanting to give him like a cookie or something lol and if i did would i give it to him thursday or friday? i prob wont get him anything but you know if i did and ya. he is then and also when he talks to me he trys to turn his whole body towards me but the desk he is in is blocking his legs from facing me and i heard when a guy likes you he turns his whole body towards you and well ya. remember he is a player! and ya i need to know if he likes me or is just flirting with me like he does with all the other girls. thanks! oh ya and almost all the girls in school like him. and also sorry its so long

Our pick of the answers:

Omg im new to my school and this guy he has a crush on me. Lol xD I think he likes you. Just wait awhile and he will ask you out or you could ask him out :DD

Nancy asks…

Which dress would look decent or maybe better?

Hi. My date's prom dance is coming (well in April). Anyway, I am conflicted on choosing which dress I should wear. I am ordering it online so I can have my size instead of going to every store and ended up not having my size. I am about 5' or 5'1 (no heels). I am considered petite. this is the first dress I am considering http://cgi.ebay.com/Crimson-Taffeta-Mermaid-wedding-dress-Evening-Prom-Gown-/260665960219?pt=UK_Wedding_Clothing&var=&hash=item8263686db2 and this one: http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD401775 or this one ( I know, it's on ebay, but I need to save money, I mean I'm in college and I have to buy my own dress this time) http://cgi.ebay.com/Peach-Bridesmaid-Prom-Ball-Evening-dress-Sz6-8-10-12-14-/170579499116?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&var=&hash=item6d6f121109 Thank you for viewing this and for your advices. It's all appreciated.

Our pick of the answers:

I LOVE the first dress. The third one is also pretty,But I don't really like the second. The first dress is not at all plain,it has a lot of detail,and will fit to your shape very well,which is very flattering,rather than a big puffy dress, (In my opinion) Also the colors Red and White always look very good! Wonderful colors for a dress! Good luck on your choice!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment