Tuesday 21 May 2013

Your Questions About Buy Heels Without Heel

Sandra asks…

where can i buy these type of shoes?

where can I buy platform style shoes with round toes and chunky high heels or stiletto heels? without having to buy online >.<

Our pick of the answers:

Dear Danger, I'm not entirely sure of what stores sell them exactly, but I know that all stores like Forever 21, Wet Seal, and Tilly's sell shoes. You can also try Payless, JC Penny, Sears, or Kohls. Probably Nordstrom or Burlington Coat Factory too. Hope you find what you're looking for! Jordan

Lisa asks…

What are some good tips for walking in heels? What are some good heels to buy?

I tend to walk on the outsides of my feet, especially my right foot, in heels and am trying to break the habit. I bought a pair of 4 inch heels and would like to walk in the without feeling like I am going to fall forward.

Our pick of the answers:

When you're wearing heels, you should be stepping on the balls of your feet before the heels. If you put your foot down heels first you lose balance and that could be what makes you feel like falling. Just practice walking and wear heels around the house while you're still getting the hang of it. Also know that the thicker the heel, the easier it is to keep balance, so it would help you to start with that.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment