Tuesday 21 May 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Nancy asks…

Are there any shoes that are close to christian louboutin, kate spade or sigerson morrison in style?

I like these brands because they are cute, fun and high end fashion products..but do they have to necessarily hit my wallet as high end and luxurious? (sp) I dont mind paying good money for a good shoe but I'm on the hunt for shoes and different brands that carry the same quality, style, and attracts the eye like those do but arent as pricey...what stores, brands, and department stores should I check?

Our pick of the answers:

Aldo, Steve Madden, and Nine West. These brands can also be found at Nordstrom Rack, and any discounter store.

Helen asks…

What shoe stores are at the Avenues Mall in Jacksonville, FL?

I am going shopping at the Avenues mall while I am visiting Jacksonvilleand I need shoes. So what are some reasonably priced place to get some cute wedges/flatts?

Our pick of the answers:

I kive in jax and shop at express about once a week here is a list of all the stores there, they have so many sales that its hard to say but obviously footlocker and journeys and crocs wont have flats or wedges. Respond back when you go with what you do find though. I am interetsed in the style and price you pick up a pair or two for. Thanks Matt Aldo Shoes Bakers Bandolino Core Surf/Skate/Wake Crocs Finish Line Foot Locker Journeys Kids Foot Locker Lady Foot Locker Naturalizer Nine West PacSun Payless ShoeSource Quiksilver Boardriders Club Rack Room Shoes SKECHERS USA The Walking Company Underground Station Wet Seal

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment