Saturday 25 May 2013

Your Questions About Women's Platforms

Donna asks…

If straight women can wear trousers, then surely it logically follows that straight men can wear skirts.?

Since women in the western world can wear just about any clothing they desire, then why is it considered odd for a man to wear feminine clothing? I am a 37 year old English man and I am attracted to women, and only women. I am also attracted to wearing women's clothing. I feel no shame or guilt for this, on the contrary, I relish in the pleasure of truly choosing to wear what I wish. I wear women's clothing and jewellery all the time. At home casually, I like to wear tights with denim shorts, whilst I wear heels and a skirt or a nice dress for a night out disco dancing. I like most contempory fashions, including bodycon dresses and skirts, platform heels, ballet shoes, heel boots and leggings and tights. I must explain two important points here, I wear a little make-up when I go out, but not a wig. The reason I don't wear a wig, is simply because I don't wish to. I want to wear feminine clothes, but I don't wish to insult people's intelligence by 'pretending' to be a woman. I am simply a feminine man, I am sensitive and caring (yes, I did cry at the end of the film Titanic, and the funeral speech in Four Weddings and a Funeral!) the other point is, I take care of my appearance. Don't imagine for a moment that I'm hairy and muscular, I am a dress size 8 and size 5 shoe and I regularly shave and epilate all unwanted hair away. When I am out shopping or dancing, I get mostly positive reactions, I do get the odd snigger or stare, but then I suppose people aren't used to it and don't know how else to react. Contrary to belief, I don't do it to shock people or gain attention, I simply do it to get 'into the groove' of who I am. Life is far too short to wait for the permission of others for my pleasures, so I am grasping it with both hands, here and now! I have the utmost respect for women and their own femininity, and indeed for the social and political hurdles they have had to endure by a sexist and bigoted society. I'm truly happy that women have gained the equality and respect that they deserve. I don't profess to be special or even different, there must be countless chaps out there that have a feminine nature and like to express it, I only wish more men would do it publicly, perhaps together we could start a fashion revolution! Daniel Please let me know your views on this subject. Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

I'll put it short and sweet: Pants are neither feminine or masculine. They are meant for both genders. Although, you can wear a kilt.

Mandy asks…

Which of these women emotionally speaking would be most difficult to hang?

Alicia, age 30 condemned for the murder of her husband who had physically abused her. She went to the gallows courageously believing her execution to be a symbol for women's struggles against domestic violence. The prosecutor described her as a cold blooded killer who methodically plotted murdering her husband and any abuse she suffered from him was minimal and never justified killing him Berta, age 18 murdered her 3 month old baby by drowning her in a bathtub. Was sobbing profusely and blubbering like a baby as the executioner was placing the black hood over her head and the noose around her neck to ready her for execution Roxane, age 22, murder of a woman she claimed was stealing her boyfriend. Emotionally disturbed but not insane threw an infantile tantrum shaking violently and screaming hysterically when guards came to her cell to transport her to the execution site. Officers had to drag her forcibly onto the platform where she continued to struggle as the executioner put the rope around her neck and right up to when he sprung the trap door enabling the completion of her execution Note for those who want or need to know the question is hypothetical and the cases described are all fictional The question is not about whether hanging occurs or should occur.

Our pick of the answers:

None of them would be difficult to hang...the first one sounds like her punishement was unjust considering the circumstances...

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment