Sunday 26 May 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos Knife

Mary asks…

How do you use a stiletto knife?

I just purchased a stiletto knife from a company I was looking at the knife, it has a botton for the blade to slide from the side and and a sliding safty feature below the buton so that when the blade is inside and I press the button it doesnt pop out. But I pushed the button. The blade popped out from the side. Now it didnt go all the way up so I locked it into place. I have been trying to release it so it goes back down. I tried pushing the button and while the button is down pushing the blade down but that doesnt work the safty feature is not in so thats not the problem. What do I do?

Our pick of the answers:

Ask a cop how 2 use it.

Helen asks…

Is a stiletto knife that has a 4 inch blade illegal in ma?

i was thinking on buying one that was spring assisted but i don't know if it is illegal to have one.

Our pick of the answers:

All things like that (ballistic knives) are illegal in all 50 states, believe man, don't get caught W/ one.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment