Monday 6 May 2013

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Nancy asks…

I want to find a pair of brown strappy platform heels.?

I am looking to find a pair of brown strappy heels(less than 3 inches) that are in the more retro stacked styles like Jessica Simpson's line. I also want to have a bit of a platform on the shoe so they are more comfortable to wear. I am a bridesmaid in a friends wedding so they need to be comfortable and pretty. I am having a difficult time finding something that has the heel requirments and that is strappy. Any ideas?

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.charlotterusse.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2745012&cp=2758878 I love this store's shoes! They're always cute and up to date. Just for reference, I wear a 7.5 in Jessica Simpson shoes (love them!) and a 7 in Charlotte Russe Shoes

Lisa asks…

What is your favorite dumb celebrity quote?

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'' -Jessica Simpson "I've got 10 pairs of training shoes - one for every day of the week." - Sam Fox lol

Our pick of the answers:

Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life-Brooke Shields I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman-Arnold Schwarzenegger I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them-George Bush I think Arnold Wins...

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment