Wednesday 22 May 2013

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Ruth asks…

What are some attractive but comfortable shoes for walking all day?

I have to walk all day for my job, I am looking for a pair of comfortable shoes for doing so. My major problems are my heels rubbing the back of the shoe and the arch of my foot hurting. Right have been wearing Ralph Lauren riding boots, uggs and flats. These shoes all hurt me, mostly rubbing the heal... I want to look nice/professional but have shoes that feel great for once.

Our pick of the answers:

Steve madden and believe it or not jessica simpson both make really attractive, work/walk-safe shoes, but either way it's gonna be painful breaking them in. I suggest investing in a lil box of bandaids for your heels and just keeping a few in your purse. Also, theyre a lil pricier and not always really cute, but doc martens are soo comfy. And toms, too.

Sandy asks…

Where do department stores like Macys and Bloomingdales send shoes that do not sell at the end of the season?

I want to know where can i buy those shoes in bulk at a discount? I notice some people on ebay selling designer shoes for cheap. Also what about mismate shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Ross. They sell a lot of overstocked shoes and accessories. Anywhere from Roberto Cavalli to Jessica Simpson's.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment