Tuesday 7 May 2013

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Mandy asks…

what kind of shoe will fit a narrow heel?

I think that the classic pump should be a staple in every woman's wardrobe . But I have a foot with a narrow heel and no matter what size shoe i try on, if I put a heel pad in or a pad in the ball of the shoe, my foot always slips to the front in heels and the shoe always slips off the heel of my foot in heels or flats. Can anyone suggest a type and/brand of shoe i could try to remedy this problem?

Our pick of the answers:

Hi, friend pls check the website www.madboots.com hope this will help u :)

Nancy asks…

Where can I get inexpensive wedding shoes?

I wear a size 11 wide woman's sneaker. I'm looking for a pair of shoes under $30. I need them for my wedding coming up in February. I'm very leery of buying online, so I'd like a store in Vermont. I'm really not picky about style, but because I have such fat feet, I know high heels will not fit. Thanks for your help. I've checked a lot of the basic stores here.. problem being, my feet are too big.

Our pick of the answers:

Try DSW stores. They should have those in Vermont. They have a lot of different kinds of shoes, and usually have a wide selection of size 11 shoes on sale, as that's not a size that many women wear. You could also try Zappos or Endless. They are two very well-known online shoe retailers. Also, they have free shipping and free returns, so it's just like going to the shoe store. I usually order a few pairs, then return what doesn't fit or what I don't like. Sometimes, it's all of the pairs! Here are a few pairs that I found on Endless.com. They come in size 11, and have low heels, and are under $30. Http://www.endless.com/Annie-Shoes-Womens-Elisha-Open-Toe/dp/B00429SUUC/ref=sr_1_6/?cAsin=B00429YOFM&fromPage=search&qid=1318119629133&sr=1-6&asins=&asinTitle=Annie%20Shoes%20Elisha%20Open-Toe%20Pump&contextTitle=search%20results&page=1&size=100&node=382776011&nodes=382776011&sort=price&sizes=519637011 http://www.endless.com/Annie-Shoes-Womens-Encore-Pump/dp/B003CFABXQ/ref=sr_1_11/?cAsin=B003CFAAPU&fromPage=search&qid=1318119604928&sr=1-11&asins=&asinTitle=Annie%20Shoes%20Encore%20Pump&contextTitle=search%20results&page=1&size=100&node=382776011&nodes=382776011&sort=relevance-fs-browse-rank&sizes=519637011

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment