Sunday 20 May 2012

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

Carol asks…

Why don't all shoemakers manufacture womens shoes up to size 13 or higher?

I wear a 13 womens and I ALREADY know about zappos, j renee, designershoes, and all the brands that do make size 13. But I still want to know why in 2007 I can't go into a mall and buy a pair of shoes? Does it cost too much to make my size? Do they think there isn't a market out there? What about models and the entire WNBA? Women have large feet and long arms and legs too!

Our pick of the answers:

Well as you know the average size is between a 6.5 or an 8 you can try this site they have the cutest shoes in the larger sizes http://www.marmishoes.com/

Laura asks…

What type of shoe could I get to make my feet look smaller? (im size 13 womens in closed toe shoes)?

I'm 6'2" I need new shoes for school from zappos because they have stylish shoes in my size. The sneakers I have now make my feet look huge, and I want some new ones to make them look smaller. Usually I wear roxy sandals in like size 11. if you can't answer my question, dont even say anything, alright?

Our pick of the answers:

-Peep Toe Flats (or low heeled) -Nothing light colored or sparkly Here are some Gabriella Rocha Kimberly SKU #7408441 $45.00 Rocket Dog Sunrise SKU #7349412 $45.00 Shellys London Seyc SKU #7387560 $51.00 Tribeca Think Fast SKU #7273862 $63.00 Go to Zappos and type in the name or sku

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

No comments:

Post a Comment