Wednesday 30 May 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 12

Betty asks…

How to convert men's show sizes into womens?

My friend is going as a girl for Halloween so he wants to know if he can borrow my heels but he wears a size 12 men's and he won't be able to try them on until the day he needs them so please help! What size would he be in women's?

Our pick of the answers:

You would need to have size 14 womens shoes for him to be able to fit... Which is why you always see men who are dressed up as women wearing their cute little outfits with sneakers! Lol

Linda asks…

Are heel sizes the same as other shoes?

I have lots of shoes but I am six feet tall so I have never wanted heels. And i have hit 15 years of age and i want to feel more . . . sexy. I have 2 pairs of converse which are size 10/12 (12 womens) I have 3 pairs of flats which are size 12 I have basketball shoes which are 13 I have track shoes 12.5 I have volleyball shoes which are 13 I have tons of flip flops and they are size 12 or 11 depending on the day So with all this information can you lead me to the perfect heel size?

Our pick of the answers:

It depends on the shape of the shoe. If its a pointed shoe u might want to get a bigger size than u already are but any other shape would be about..........seeing the sizes u are.........maybe get a 12-12 1/2 or just go to th shoe store and ask them and they will have a foot sizee thingie

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment