Friday 11 May 2012

Your Questions About Heels For Less

Sandy asks…

where can i get good quality heels for $30 or less?

this coming year is my senior year and there are a lot of events that my school throws for the seniors and i need a good pair of heels that are cute and don't cost to much. what are some stores (preferable not online but it's ok if it is) that have shoes like this? thanks =)

Our pick of the answers:

I like Bakers Shoes, Aldo Shoes, and even department stores like Macys. These stores always carry quality heels and at reasonable prices. If you want designer shoes then the heels will cost a lot more than $30.00.

Jenny asks…

Do heels hurt less the more you wear them?

I feel like there are tons of women that wear them 24/7. But I try to wear them for more than a few hours, my feet are in killer pain (particularly the ball of my foot). Is there anything I can do to reduce this pain? Does it get better over time?

Our pick of the answers:

It does get better, but for me the gel insoles help a little. They make them for heels, so they won't be like sticking out of the shoe or anything.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment