Sunday 13 May 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes

Lisa asks…

what department stores carry jessica simpson shoes?

I need to know what department stores carry jessica simpsons line of shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

Macy's and i think Dillard's

Helen asks…

Does anyone else think Jessica Simpson shoes are extremely uncomfortable?

I have bought at least 5 pairs that I do not wear or have given away because they are so incredible uncomfortable. One pair of flats rubbed a blister into my ankle within an hour and a half of wearing them. Only one pair has worked for me. Oh, and I wear heels all the time and have many different kinds. It's only her's that I have had problems with.

Our pick of the answers:

No, I have several pairs of shoes from that line and have no issues. Her flats are super comfy for me, the heels aren't that bad either.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-jessica-simpson-shoes-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment