Thursday 24 May 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Women

Sandra asks…

I wear a women's size 9 shoe. Can anyone guess the smallest size shoe I've crammed my feet into?

How many sizes too small have you other ladies managed to squeeze into for fashion?

Our pick of the answers:

Can't do anything smaller than a 9.5 or ten in women myself since i usually wear a 10-12. So i'm guessing probably a 5 depending on the shoe.

Lisa asks…

Help finding shoes in women's size 11?

I know size 11 is a big size foot, but I guess it matches my tall height. I like being tall, but shoe shopping is really hard. I've scavenged almost every shoe store website I can think of in search for a pair of flat leather boots (preferably boots that aren't so plain.) If you have any suggestions of stores, online or not, that carry a women's size 11 that would be really great. BTW I already checked out the major websites, like Zappos. Thanks for anyone who helps me. Hopefully someone will make a good contribution.

Our pick of the answers:

I know a girl that is a size 11 and all of her shoes are from Target. They aren't exactly high quality, but it could make due until you find a better place. They have big sizes in every shoe they sell. Definitely try there. Www.Target.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-guess-shoes-for-women-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment