Tuesday 8 May 2012

Your Questions About Women's Platforms

Jenny asks…

How much do the 2011 Summer collection of women's Balmain high heels cost?

I just wanna know, not because I'm buying them, but I just need a rough estimate. I'm not sure what model they are but they are from the Balmain summer 2011 collection for women, and they're like platform pumps that are gold and black, sort of embellished with crystals or something Thanks :)

Our pick of the answers:

Some amount of money that I am not sure of(:

Helen asks…

how many women other than strippers enjoy wearing platform heels?

is it too much to ask a woman to wear them everyday? I have seen and read many women's comments about wearing heels everyday so I don't see why they wouldn't.

Our pick of the answers:

Yes.....I Do Pantyless Braless And Hairless That's Hot.............

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-platforms-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment