Monday 7 May 2012

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Laura asks…

Whats some on-line sites for low price womens shoes?

Hello Im looking for low price stylish womens shoes but Im only finding site were the shoes are on sale $70.00 thats not a sale to me. thanks for your help

Our pick of the answers:

One thats really good is www.shoe-shop.com. I bought some shoes from there and they're really cheap.

Sandy asks…

Are these shoes similar to you?

I'm looking into getting a pair of turquoise woven flats, I fell head over heels for these ones from Forever21 but they only have them on the American website and they won't ship to Canada: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=footwr&footwr_style=footwr_flats&footwr_size=&footwr_color=&footwr_price=&product_id=2074956363&Page=1# And I found these ones on the Urban Outfitters website... http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=17805615&parentid=W_SHOES_SALE&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,price&navCount=161&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_SHOES_SALE&popId=WOMENS_SALE&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=#BVRRWidgetID I still love the ones from Forever21 and am not even sure if I like the UO ones... do they seem similar to you? Haha, I agree Jake! But I don't, and I looked up one of those websites that give you a US address and forward it to your Canadian address, but it would cost $50 or more for them to ship from the US address on top of the original price for the shoe and shipping to the US address! That's insane!

Our pick of the answers:

Yeah they are similar but if you dont like the UO ones then dont get them cause you prob wont wear them, keep looking

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment