Wednesday 9 May 2012

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Maria asks…

I'd like to buy some Cole Hann Nike Air women's pumps. Are there any cheaper brands of comfortable shoes?

I have so many problems finding comfortable shoes that fit well. Sneakers are the only thing that are comfortable. So I'd like to try these dressy shoes that have the comfort of a sneaker.

Our pick of the answers:

Cheap women's shoes you can try to looking for here http://www.popfashionstore.com/product/category/Women%27s-Shoes-2-0-36-1.html?af=4 only around $33 - $43,hope you can find what you want

Sharon asks…

What are the different types of women's shoes?

I'm looking for a list actually with descriptions and differences. I know about t- straps and wedges and espadrilles and sandals and kitten heels. what I want to really know is about oxfords and the difference between stilettos and pumps and any other high heeled shoe.

Our pick of the answers:

Check out women's shoes on wikipedia. Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoe

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment