Thursday 31 May 2012

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes On Sale

Sandra asks…

Which one of these heels/booties should I get?

For getting all As on my exams, my parents are buying me a pair of shoes! Steve Madden is having a sale, so I have two from him, and one pair from gojane. http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=58620&np=261 ^really love these, because for one, STEVE MADDEN, and i LOVE the deep red color http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=58530&np=261 ^also love these because I really wanted a pair of shoes that were a statement piece, and there's no other way to pop than cheeatah print http://gojane.com/67543-shoes-shiny-patent-peep-toe-platform.html ^Lastly these heels, I wanted some colorful heels for colorblocking, or just to wear with simple jeans and a plain shirt. But I like the sky blue color, AND the coral, so which one would you pick between those two? @ Samantha, um, i don't know if you noticed, but they're having a sale. i'm pretty sure it clearly says Steve Madden at the top, it's their official site. They're just having an insane sale on Booties. GoJane on the other hand ISN'T a brand, so i can't really call them 'fake' cause there's no specific label.

Our pick of the answers:

The heels , plox x] . Right now heels are pretty much in . Most people tend to where them at work , so you can multi task in different purposes with these heels . Whereas , the other 2 pairs are more of a one time hit . After , this trend is over i dont think you'll be seeing much people wearing those kinds of shoes . Uhm for example , theres a branded shoe company named Lascot , familiar? Well , it started of well , being popular with teens and all then the trend finished and now only old people where it . So i recommend getting an all time popular pair of shoes , the heels . :) This is only in my opinion , but i hope this helps .

Lizzie asks…

I've looked everywhere- can someone help me find school uniform shoes?

the rules at my school are brown or black basically. no sneakers. i'm looking for a nice pair of flats or something similar...maybe with a bow.. there were some Steve Madden ones that are on sale for $20 that were PERFECT but they don't have my size anymore. :( heeeeelp.

Our pick of the answers:

Hi caroline! That's ironic, cuz i wuz just about to go shoe hunting myself 2day! Payless has sum nice ones, and DSW, u don't really have much time to order, so don't try to do that...also i'm sure stores like target and walmart have some good ones, but since u don't like walmart, i suggest the best thing would b payless, k hope i helped!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment