Wednesday 23 May 2012

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Men

Maria asks…

Opinion on Kenneth Cole shoes for men?

Does anyone have an opinion on his shoes? I like the style of many of them, but what about the quality? I recently purchased a pair of Steve Madden's and they have not held up well at all. I used to buy Bass shoes a lot and think their quality is great, but the styling just isnt there.

Our pick of the answers:

Kenneth Cole are great quality shoes!!! With so many styles to choose from. I also love born and doc martens. I've had my doc martens for almost 5 years and they're still in awesome condition! Born is a high quality leather that lasts forever!

Lizzie asks…

I am looking to open up a small shoe store where I live. How and where do I purchase shoes to stock my store?

I live in a smaller town and there are many small stores but no one in the area sells shoes besides the local Walmart. I want to open a fashionable shoe store for men, women, and children. I have no idea how or where I would go about purchasing the shoes that I want to stock in my store. How can I get brand names like Steve Madden or Nike?

Our pick of the answers:

You get a ticket to the next clothing and fashion expo and sit down and talk to all the manufacturers showing at the show whose products you want to buy for resale. There you can look at, touch and feel all the showing manufacturers. In Las Vegas is the M A G I C show (Men's Apparel Guild in California) and in Los Angeles is the fashion mart where most manufacturers have offices and show rooms showing what is available to but in full size runs in merchandise other retailers haven't all ready scooped up and closed production on so their stores can have an exclusive on items of high marketability.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-steve-madden-shoes-for-men-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment