Wednesday 23 May 2012

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes On Sale

Mary asks…

Where can I get a pair of really cute sandals?

I am 13 and I want like gladiators or the thong strap type flat sandals. It's almost fall and I desperately need a pair before school cause mine are broken and sandals are on sale now! I checked tons of websites I need help cause I haven't found a pair. I checked delia's, Charlotte russe, aeropostale, Macy's, jcpenny, shoes.com, wet seal,Dillard's, dsw shoes,jessica simpson, guess, aldo,....pretty much everywhere. anyone know a good site? thanks<3 :)

Our pick of the answers:

Nine West Famous Footwear The Icing Payless

Mandy asks…

Should i get expensive heels or cheap with money left over?

so i really would like to get black heels for special occasions--meaning i wont wear them more than once a week at most. i want to get these one pair of jessica simpson pumps- they are around $65 on sale. however, i am a poor college student haha and i really would like to get some other clothes and things as well. so should i go with probably poorly made heels for around $25 dollars which i kinda like and have money left over for other purchases? or should i get the shoes that i love with little money to spend on other clothes? thank you for your help! :)

Our pick of the answers:

Well since you're in college and it's for special occasions, get a pricier pair. They'll be worth it :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment