Saturday 5 May 2012

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Coupons

Ruth asks…

Why do people see fat people as lazy freak shows who deserve to be hurt?

This all happened to me within the week. - A old man slowly pedals his bike past me, all of a sudden he stops his bike and says darling you need to get one of these it will do you some good, I was so shocked as he pedaled away. -As I was walking in a fast pace a old guy who was cleaning off the leaves of a companies parking area he calls me over, being the nice person I came over and say hi and whats wrong, he had a heavy Haitian accent, but was able to say that am fat...........I was so shocked he called me over to tell me something I already knew? -After that walk I was hurt, but decided to weigh, I went into Publix to weigh and all of a sudden this guy in his 30's who was fat himself (somehow its ok to be a guy and fat) his face all red from walking had the nerve to watch me get on the scale!! So I backed off pretending to look at coupons to wait until he left instead he walked off laughing and said maybe I shouldn't got fat in the first place!!! -The next day I decided to get on the scale since I skipped it from last time, but I saw a boy who was like 10-11 years of age sitting on the scale so I said forget it and as I began to walk out the boy said under his breath that my fat a$$ needs to get on it! I walked out fast and just went home to lay down. -Today I decided to walk to Publix (takes me 30 min to do so and its good for burning extra calories) I get there and waited for my turn to weigh. All of a sudden this older guy gets a little annoyed that am taking off my shoes too slow and tells me to get on! I am like um........hi? And I told him I don't need him watching me, he says no go on I bet your 210 pounds..........I am really 289 (due to height 5'10 people get confused) I tell him I don't need him watching so he gets on and says see.......am like ok. So I go out of the store waiting for him to give up wanting to watch my weight. So I come back thinking he is gone, but find him near the scale pretending to look at other items and peeking over to see if I got on yet! I told him to stop. So he slowly wonders off and out of no where another guy comes and tells me to get on the scale and he will not look..........I was like no! And then he said let me hold your bags so you can get on and I say I can hold put them down next to me..........we went back and forth. I just stormed out of the store wanting to cry so bad!!!! I decided to will walk to Publix at 6:30am so I can wait to go in when the doors first open so it won't be too many people wanting to see if they guess the weight right of the fatie. *Things I hate: That people feel its ok to mistreat me due to my size. I have tons of stories and people being rude doesn't help at all makes it worse. The sad part is am losing weight!! They feel that am not on a diet and have not lost weight they just see a fat person!!! Most people think am a healthy weight.............somehow. But these types get on my nerves. So what am eating cheese cake and drinking soda how do you know am not on a low calories diet? Or thats the first thing I ate today? I hate it oo, because a guy who was overweight weighed along with a thin women and no one cared to check. wow I should buy one............but can they be trusted? Like are they off on my true weight?

Our pick of the answers:

Wow.. I am so sorry you have to go through that. I know alot of people who were in your shoes and it was really hard on them too.. Maybe instead of going to a public scale you could go and buy one? That way, you can keep it in the privacy of your home with no one looking over your shoulder all the time. People are very judgemental these days, and if it makes you feel any better, half the time, they dont just pick on people of a bigger size. I've seen people pick on people with down syndrome, people with red hair, albino, ive seen people getting picked on for all sorts of reasons.. I think people just like being mean overall.. And they just go looking for easy targets because it makes them feel better to put someone down. Again, very sorry you are going through it and be strong! Just remember that people who are concentrating on making someone else's life miserable by being jerks are only doing it because their life isnt interesting enough to keep them minding their own business.

Nancy asks…

My friend is seriously pissing me off?

So lately my friend has really been starting to annoy me. We're 14 btw...So this friend is especially spending-concious, which I can understand but she's like obssessive. And I'm not trying to sound conceited but she will literally never spend any money at all. For example: -her cell phone uses minutes and so she refuses to text me from it so she doesnt "waste minutes" when she'll text her boyfriend from it -almost all her clothes and shoes and i mean everything even bras are from this older friend she has who gives her all her hand me downs -whenever we go to the mall all she gets is a free pair of underwear from PINK with a coupon and NOTHING else now this probably sounds like im a ***** so farr but I know that she has money to buy stuff and so do her parents theyre not poor at all and we know theyre family. Also, she refuses to go to a movie and hangout because its a "waste of money" and so instead she wants me to go with her at like 7 pm in the freezing cold and dark to walk around and be with her boyfriend so its not awkward and like i said earlier, when i suggested the movie she refused because of the too much money reason. I guess I just don't get why a kid should have to be soooo concerned about money when she has parents that have jobs and make a fair amount of money to giver her some. And when I told her about this guy i like, she says right away, I don't think he'll go out with you and your friend already has dibs. She doesn't listen to any of my suggestions, and all she talks about is herself and always brings the topic back to herself as soon as i say something. She is getting really annoying and I don't know what to do. Another thing, she made me bike ride with her about 2 miles there and back to her boyfriends house just to talk to him for 5 minutes. And I know shes not purposely using me because weve known eachother and have been really close friends for forever, but shes just changing and becoming so annoying because she always has to be talking about herself, and cant even respond or notice anything I say to her. What should I do!? I would know if something where going on...we're "bestfriends" and it just gets annoying because she'll always be like oh you should get this and this and this...and she never buys anything herself. And texting is annoying because she texts her boyfriend but not me-also one time this thing happened where we were at a store and if you text a number, you get 10 dollars off and i forgot my phone, she had hers, but she wouldnt text the number because it would waste .6 of a minute on her phone. I asked her why she wouldn't text it and she said "So you want me to spend money to help you save money" and she's just ridiculous and not really a good friend anymore because she's never here for me and i think i may just have to give up hope i am not katie anymore: wait hahaha I fricken love the backstreet boys me and my friends like randomly burst out singing "I want it that way" a few times during the day ahah we have an obsession. also about my friend tho, she always makes fun of me and sarcastically calls me Genius or she'll say of course you did and im like what is that supposed to mean. she never has anything positive to say to me or about me, but she always has positive stuff to say about herself and her life.

Our pick of the answers:

First of all that is NOT being a friend a friend cares for their other friends and what i have read so far> she is not a friend. So start with this simple step... I. Make sure you are making new friends or hang out often with your other friends once you make new friends: ii. Make sure to show her that you are not her secret diary to tell you stuff that doesnt really matter to you iii. Hang out with your other friends and show that greedy girl that she no longer matters to you. But dont get me wrong> im not trying to say to give up being friends with her. Just make sure you let her know what shes doing wrong. If she wants to fix it then tell her to let you know. If she doesn"t want to stop being greedy then i think its best to keep her out of the way.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-guess-shoes-coupons/

No comments:

Post a Comment