Thursday 3 May 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 5

Sandy asks…

can I wear my heels that are a size bigger than my reguler size?

my high heel shoes are a size bigger than I usally wear can I still wear them?I wear size 5 in womens and I bought a 6 cuzse the y were really cute and the smallest size.

Our pick of the answers:

It totally depends on the shoe and how it feels on you. Usually you would want them fitted otherwise you will walk right out of them everytime you take a step. But, like i said, it depends on the shoe. Good luck!

Donna asks…

Will i have toe and heel drag on my snowboard that has a width of 23.8cm and a size 9.5 womens boot size?

Our pick of the answers:

You shouldn't have to drag. 23 cm is just over 9", and that is in the narrowest point in the board. Should fit like a charm. (even if it appears that your boot goes over the edge of the snowboard it won't affect you unless your carving a really hard line)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment