Wednesday 16 May 2012

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes Sale

Jenny asks…

Should I wear this for Thanksgiving?

OK, usually I don't ask for fashion advice on here, but I was wanting to know some opinions. I decided to wear a black sweater and some dark, flared jeans. I have some really cute, high heeled boots but being as I will have both of my kids and will be going to two different places, they won't be functional. I have some Uggs pink Kalie clogs that I was thinking about wearing that I have had since last season and are still in the box. It is supposed to be cold tommorow, so they will keep my feet warm, but I'm just wondering if they would match? I think it looks good, but don't want to go around looking like a fool tommorow. What do you think? A link to the color and style of the shoes http://www.fleecefootwear.com/Ugg_womens/sale/KALIE_Orchid.html

Our pick of the answers:

You already look so cute in that pic and young that anything will look nice on you

Betty asks…

Homecoming: Lavender Dress with Nude Heels? I need fashion advice!?

so its that time of the year again. I dont really like homecoming dresses that are too short, too sparkly, or just too tacky. So, I found this simple lavender dress from J. Crew -on sale :P and it is just my style because it is pretty in an elegant, classy way. http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/dresses/solid/PRDOVR~29286/29286.jsp the color I chose is called "soft lavender" for only $99 i like the idea of wearing nude heels with the dress and was thinking about these ones: http://www.famousfootwear.com/Shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?p=75038&pg=1023055 Do they match, or should I pick a different pair of nude shoes? Maybe an open toe? My alternate shoe color would probably be something like silver heels, like these: http://i.tfcdn.com/images/RwB74dD7dAvDFobNQgwMiQUFiUWpOQwZJSUFVvr65eXleqllqXmZeenFGfmpxXrJ-bn6mbmJ6anF-rmpOYl5manFOWV6WQXpDAwA?m=1&g=1 a simple, silver, open toe. Im kind of leaning towards the silver heels more than the nudes. If i do chose an open toe, I'd paint my nails a pearlescent white Which would go best: accessorize with either pearl jewelery or diamond? anyways, what do you guys think? Thanks in advanced!

Our pick of the answers:

It matches wonderfully, when you said "Nude Heels" I was like "Bleh!" but when I saw the style, it's perfect, go with nude heels!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment