Friday 25 May 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Jenny asks…

Do Nine West shoes fit true to size, or do they come up large (UK)?

I have large feet! I want to order some Nine West boots online but keep reading they run a little on the large size? Opinions/ experience welcome Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

That's definitely true. I'm normally an 8 but at Nine West a 7 fits perfectly. Try the next size down from yours or maybe half a size down. Hope this helps and hope your boots fit! If you really want to be sure, you could try going to a Nine West store near you.

Maria asks…

Where can I find discontinued Nine West shoes?

This is a wedding attire emergency!!

Our pick of the answers:

I agree. Ebay has everything. Try the links below as well. Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment