Friday 18 May 2012

Your Questions About Heels

Lizzie asks…

What color should my stiletto heels be to match my black evening dress ?

I'm going to a dinner party tonight with my boyfriend and i got this beautiful black knee length pencil dress that i was planning to wear to the party. But i don't know what should the color of my heels be the match my dress ?? I was thinking of some red stilettos pumps but would red work ?? I don't what color should the heels be. Should i wear a pump or a sandal heel or which one looks best with my dress ?

Our pick of the answers:

Pumps if it's a classy party

Maria asks…

How can i walk in stripper heels for an costume party ?

I need some help on how to walk in stripper heels for an costume party on the 4th of july that the company i worked for is throwing it. I'm planning to dress up as a chick in a mini skirt with an blouse and some stripper heels. How do i walk properly in those stripper heels ? Are they easy to walk in for about 4 hours ?

Our pick of the answers:

It's in the hips, try walking and swaying your hips like girls do before even putting them on so you can get used to the feeling. Then spend an hour walking around you house in them, walk slowly, and with each step make sure you work your butt. As for walking in for 4 hours.. It's going to get a little uncomfortable so as I said wear them around your house for a little while to break em in. You can always bring an extra pair with different straps so your feet don't get to sore in one place (well if you want to actually invest in an extra pair, probably not if this isn't a regular outfit for you haha) Be sure to sit and flex your calve sometimes since it can really hurt the muscle if your not used to having your foot at an angle like that. Hope it works out!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment