Wednesday 9 May 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels

Sandra asks…

What brand of womens heels last long?

Hey there, Every time I buy a pair of heels, they are always trashed after a couple months. The bottom of the heel will fall off, they rip and they just look horrible. I only wear my heels to work which is an office so I don't understand how they always get torn up. Well anyway, now I need to buy another pair and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a brand that lasts long but isn't too expensive. Thanks! =)

Our pick of the answers:

Ann Taylor pumps are always really good quality. They are always very well made, really gorgeous, and not too expensive, especially if you buy them when they are on sale (which they always are). White House Black Market also has really good pumps that are really great quality and last a long time. Both Ann Taylor and White House Black Market have pumps in really classic and chic styles that will always be in style. Best of luck!

Susan asks…

What do men think of the click clack of womens heels when they are walking fast?

Do you think of it as a racket or is it something more meaningful ?

Our pick of the answers:

I dont think anything but jr down here does

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment