Thursday 10 May 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Donna asks…

Has anyone ever gotten stepped on by someone wearing stilettos heels? It hurts like crazy doesn't it?

I was out with a group of friends and one of the girls who was with us was wearing stilettos. She got kind of tipsy at the bar and as we were walking to the parking lot she was talking about how tough it was to walk in her shoes. She warned me to be careful about where she was stepping cause she said it would hurt like crazy if I got "stilettoed" and I asked her well just how bad could it be and she asked me if I really wanted to find out, and I told her yes, so she stepped down on my foot and it hurt like heck, holy crap it hurt, and she is a tiny thing and barely weighs 110lbs. Anyone else ever gotten stepped on either intentionally or unintentionally, and if so, how bad did it hurt?

Our pick of the answers:

Being drunk and walking in stilettos can be dangerous. They have a very small base on which to balance yourself so it does take practice, and even sober, the really high ones can be challenging. I've been stepped on a few times and in each case the place was really busy and the girl was just not really watching where she was going. And yes, it does hurt. In one such case I was wearing flip flops so I had no protection at all and the worst part was, all the girl said after she stepped on me was, "whoops" and walked off, and I thought that was kind of rude. You do have to be careful not just for your own safety but for the safety of others because you really can hurt someone with a heel that thin. I think that's why they are called stiletto heels, so the name right there should have clued you in. If she had stomped down really hard and put a lot of force behind it, she could have left a nasty contousion or perhaps even cause a small break in a bone. As much as getting stepped on hurt, that's not the worst thing that has happened to me from a fashion accessory/trend. One of my girlfriends at the time had long finger nails, and we were riding in her car and I asked her to hand me a tisse. I was in the backseat, and she whipped her hand back behind her to hand it to me, and one of her finger nails got me right in the eye. Talk about ouch! It hurt to open my eye for the longest time that night but finally it got better. That was worse than getting stepped on because I could only see out of one eye for a good part of the evening, but I tried to be a trooper and not let it spoil my evening and finally, later on it got better. I guess there are multiple fashion accessories us ladies have that could be considered dangerous or possibly even a weapon, so be good to us so we don't have to resort to using them in a manner than could be painful. I hope this helps answer your question. Have a good 4th of July weekend!

Lisa asks…

I tried to be a hero and grab a candy bar out of a vending machine for my gf ?

but now my arm is stuck. if she puts a coin into the machine the rotar will activate the coiled spring, and in turn, it will pierce into my wrist and forearm rendering me helpless. and of course in sheer pain and agony. If she attempts to push or move the machine - a security activate slide shutter made of aluminum steel will come snapping down - amputating my forearm. switching it off from the mains supply will do the same thing. the glass is smash proof and can be drilled into but it could take hours, unless a special cutting tool is deployed - that makes no noise. the candy bar and bag of crisps is in my hand, but my arm is stuck inside the vending machine and my gf is starting to get on my nerves. i did this for her. i tried to be her hero and do something like this to impress her. shes now pacing up and down the hospital coridoor grumbling obsene gestures aimed towards me, all i hear is a pair of high heel stilettos tapping up n down the polished stone floor and her 'how could you be so stup!d ?' comments. i need help. er, how do i get out of this predicament ? i mean i love her. but i dont want to lose half an arm over a piece of a55.

Our pick of the answers:

LOL. I'm going to answer this as tho i believed for an instant that someone with his arm stuck in a vending machine would take the time to whip out the cell phone with the Non-dominant hand, and not only log onto the Internet, but compose a descriptively entertaining and LUCID discription of that event... Let go of the Loot and your arm will come right out.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment