Sunday 27 May 2012

Your Questions About Women's Platforms Shoes

Lizzie asks…

Why don't men like wedges on women?

I was recently reading a website where this woman asked men about their opinion on women's fashions, and they all seemed to be in agreement that they don't like wedges. If you don't know what wedges are, they're sort of like a platform shoe...they're a high heel without the gap between the base of the shoe and the heel. See below. http://72.167.41.109/images/amiclubwear/shoes-wedges-re09-l145brown_2.jpg They also said they hate when women wear belts around their waists, which is another, "...Why?" seeing how the belt accentuates the waist.

Our pick of the answers:

So find a guy who likes wedges already.

Betty asks…

Can you recommend great shoes for humongous, growing feet?

My eight-year-old daughter's feet have grown two sizes in about a month and are now a size 6 women's. She had been wearing Stride Rite shoes and I can't seem to find her shoes that are big enough and offer the same level of comfort. I'd really like something that's sturdy but has a flexible sole, something that breathes well and isn't too sexy (she's only 8, after all). Since she'll be playing in all of her shoes, including her dress shoes, they can't have heels or platforms or anything like that. I've looked on eBay and in the regular stores but am not finding what I need, so I'm wondering if I'm looking in the wrong places or not looking for the right thing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Our pick of the answers:

If you can afford them, Hushpuppies makes some stylish shoes in sporty and dress styles as well--they can run up to $100 a pair, though...the good news is that size 6 women's is still pretty small, and you can often find them on clearance in department stores and on E-Bay...also, the brands of Mootsies Tootsies, Candies and a few others that are available at Kohl's are stylish, moderately-priced and often on sale. I am a grown-up, but like younger styles, and because of a bad back and knees, prefer lower heels, flats and flexible soles also, and demand comfort....so anything I would wear, your daughter would probably find agreeable as well! (By the time I was in 4th grade, I wore size 8) Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment